Monday, October 27, 2008

Reed's 5th Birthday


Reed had his party this year at the YMCA Gymnastics Center.  Reed and his friends had a great time playing and using the equipment there.



I had fun making his cake, which is my rare opportunity for a creative outlet.   He of course asked for his piece to be one of the eyes.

You can see the word "cool" coming out of his mouth as he opens presents from his friends.





2 comments:

Laura Barnett said...

Jeri- I'm so glad you finally started a blog! It's great to get to see picture of your family. The kids change so quickly! Congrats on the newest addition to the family! Marlie is such a cutie. :) I hope you guys are doing well. Maybe we'll get to see you at Christmas? I hope so.

Emily Baird said...

I love that you have a blog now. It's great to see the pictures of your adorable kids. I like keeping up with what's happening in your lives, since we can't see you as often as we'd like to.