Friday, May 1, 2009

Surprise!




About a year ago we bought one of those blow up water slides that you can set up in your yard. ( I will post pictures of that later.)  We had a real heat wave and decided to surprise Reed with setting it up.  We kept telling him that when we moved back into our house we could set it up.  He has been waiting patiently for a LONG time!
We set it up while he was playing at a friend's house on our street.  
The first picture is when he thought I just wanted to take a picture of him.  The next photos are of him spotting the slide blown up in our backyard.

1 comment:

JOY said...

I noticed you signed up to follow my blog! Welcome to the fun of calming family chaos one step at time! I thought I'd check out your blog too. What a darling family you have! Thanks for the smile today!