Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mischief

What do you get when you turn your back for 30 seconds and your 3 year old gets hold of a pen, and her 11 month old sister?


A lot of scrubbing for Mommy and a time out for Lainey.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Priceless. Looks like that might have hurt her back! Hopefully the pen was working well and she didn't have to push to hard. Maybe Lainey will have some of her moms' artistic side :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Jeri! Such a great thing to get a picture of though, you will never forget it now, and you and Lainey will laugh about it later. Sisterly love

Laura Barnett said...

Oh my gosh! I thought for a second those were scratches!! I'm glad it was just pen. Poor girl!

blythe0330 said...

Wow! At least it wasn't a permenant marker! :) Gotta love those memory moments.